Edilume educational technologies inc. is looking for energetic and passionate interns with excellent oral and written communication skills to carry out its business development activities in their local area. If you are the one who like to meet and communicate with new people with confidence, then this is a kind of job you would love.
The job is fully REMOTE so you can work from anywhere.
- Reach out to potential clients and pitch edilume services.
- Maintain a pipeline of potential clients
- Sending emails and making calls
- Conducting meetings with clients to pitch and explain the services.
- Providing clarification as needed by client.
- Guide the client about the onboarding process and ensure successful onboarding.
- Act as focal point after the onboarding for any client issues.
No matter which language you speak, you are welcome to apply. However, you should be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking in your preferred language.
The period of internship is 3 months. After 3 months, based on the performance, this role can become permanent.
Who are welcome to apply?
Students, unemployed sales & business development professionals, people wishing to resume professional work after pandemic and anyone who wish to make a career in sales & business development.
How to apply?
Use below link to upload your cover letter and CV. You must mention in your cover letter why do you want to join, what are your core strengths that make you believe that you are good fit for this job.
What you’ll get?
- Upon completion of internship period, you will get an internship certificate.
- A potential contract employment subject to performance during the internship.
- On job training on research, business development, presentation skills, pitching skills, sales techniques on digital and social media and more to begin your journey as a genuine business development executive.
Job closing Date: 28-April-22