Xenios is the founder & CEO of this super-friendly company, even inviting freelancers to use a desk in their office-nice touch! “They empower people worldwide to live their work dream building their business from the ground up and becoming financially & professionally independent.” So far, they’re connected with over one million freelancers & clients and get paid over £100 million to freelancers which is cool.
Their team is a quirk bunch of minds and shares the same core values. Thus, they’re passionate, committed, energetic, and gusty.
Moreover, they’re shaping the future of work, with new products to discover, connect and manage any project.
1- How to create a profile?
So, you’ve decided to take the plunge and go freelance, good for you! I’ll guide you on how to create an engaging freelancer profile.
- Upload your profile photo of any kind of logos, cartoons & illustrations that will be rejected by their moderation team.
- First impression matters! So, create an enticing bio. It should be clear to grab your client’s attention.
- Add your experience & relevant skills. The more you add the better it looks.
- Now, decide your hourly rate.
- Set your preference for whether you work remotely or on-site.
- A killer portfolio is all you need and it’s important to showcase your best work.
- Featuring your profile helps you get noticed.
- Keep your profile updated.
2- How to find work?
Here are a few tips that’ll help you to find work as a freelancer.
a) As a freelancer your profile reflects like a resume. So, focus on every headline & keep it in a way that influences the client.
b) Also, upload your best work its the biggest sale tool on your portfolio.
c) Tip for new freelancers:
- Take part in online competitions.
- Make your credibility in the market do some work for charity.
- At a reduced rate, offered to do work for family & friends.
d) Add offers to your profile it works as ‘off-the-shelf’ jobs.
e) Apply on projects regularly.
f) Never lose heart.
Now concluding it, In this era of digital transformation continues to revolutionize and helps us to do business, from product innovation and streamlining processes to data-driven decision-making. It impacts nearly every facet of the job market, challenging companies to address ever-evolving talent requirements which are becoming increasingly specialized.
PeoplePerHour https://www.peopleperhour.com/ is trusted globally to grow your business in the field of freelancers.