World Times recognizes Upwork as one of the 100 companies making an extraordinary impact around the world. Upwork launches academy and bolsters community offering to support new talent. It’s a new interactive learning hub to provide career tips, upskilling opportunities, and other educational resources. The website is perfect & easy to navigate.
A President & CEO of Upwork Hayden Brown said:
“Our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives has taken us so much further. As a result, we’ve become the world’s work marketplace where everyday businesses of all sizes and independent talent from around the globe meet here to accomplish incredible things.”
1- How to create a profile?
Let’s talk business now!
Follow these step to create a profile on Upwork
- Go to the website & click on the Sing up button in the top right corner.
- Sign up by using your Google, Apple, or work email address.
- Setting up your account & adding a piece of personal information.
- Start up your profile by telling us about the work you do.
- Highlighting your educational background is necessary except for the institution.
- Build credibility by highlighting your experience.
- Upwork operates in English. So, adding language proficiency is important.
- Setting up your hourly rate.
- Write an eye catchy title and an overview to get the responses from your clients.
- Add a profile photo.
- Next, add your contact details (enter the address you used for tax purposes)
- Lastly, before clicking on the entering button preview your profile.
2- How to find work?
For growing your business as a freelancer, I’ll share a few tips that will help you out.
- Great work is always rewarded.
- Be active & reviewing the newly posted opportunities.
- Upgrading your profile is the best thing to get more jobs.
- For growing your business, find your niche.
- Focus on your client & their situation.
- Improve your job proposal on Upwork. Also, avoid using any template, and don’t copy & paste the same thing for submissions.
- Build a healthy relationship with your clients.
- Make a portfolio that shows your expertise.
- Be professional.
- Don’t give up & be patient.
In conclusion, there is much more for you to get on Upwork. They provide an excellent opportunity for you to work as a freelancer, polishing your skills and a way to make you an independent professional. Also, find the right job that matches your skills and goals. Millions of businesses use Upwork’s (https://www.upwork.com/) work marketplace to hire top independent talent in hundreds of fields, including all the positions covered in this top 30 list. Plus, more than 10,000 freelance jobs are posted on Upwork daily.
So go ahead, create your profile on Upwork and start your free lancing career.